e-Yantra Innovation Challenge (eYIC)
What is eYIC ?
e-Yantra Innovation Challenge: a competition that trains you in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Theme based innovation challenge
- "Project Based Learning" to solve real-world problems
- Domain specific training
- Effectively utilise e-Yantra Labs in College/University
- Platform to pitch proposals to potential incubators
- Encourage startup culture
- Create sustainable innovation ecosystem in college
Who can register for the competition?
- The competition is open for registration to full time Engineering/ Science/ Polytechnic college students who are studying in universities/ colleges, for a degree in any discipline.
- Each team must have 2-4 members.
- All members of a team must belong to the same college/institution. However team members may belong to different disciplines and years of study.
- Each student can join only one team.
- One member of the team should be designated as the team leader, who is responsible for all communications with e-Yantra.
For More Information on eYIC, please