1. Biswas, R., Arya, K., Fernandes, V., & Shah, T. (2021). Find A Loo: an app for sanitation governance. Information Communication and Society, 24(11), 1586-1602. View Paper
2. Biswas, Rathin, Arya, K., & Deshpande, S. (2020). More toilet infrastructures do not nullify open defecation: a perspective from squatter settlements in megacity Mumbai. Applied Water Science, 10, 96. View Paper
3. Biswas, Rathin, Jana, A., Arya, K., & Ramamritham, K. (2019). A Good-Governance Framework for Urban Management. Journal of Urban Management, 8(2), 225–236. View Paper
4. BISWAS, R., ARYA, K., & Deshpande, S. (2018). Sanitation planning for squatter settlements as urban water management in Mumbai. Urban Water Journal, 15(05), 470–478. View Paper
1. S. Jadhav, K. Karia, P. Trimukhe, S. Jena and K. Arya, PBL Approach in Online Robotics Competition in Resource-Poor Environments: Maze Solver Robot, 2021 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON), 2021, pp. 492-498. View Paper
2. Bhat, M., Mahto, G., Kesaria, S, Fernandes, V., & Arya, K., Real time gesture control UAV with a low resource framework, 2021 International Symposium of Asian Control Association on Intelligent Robotics and Industrial Automation (IRIA), 2021, IIT Goa.
3. Mahangade, S., Gautam, A., Gupta, V., Madan, R., & Arya., K., An experimental comparison of visual SLAM systems, 2021 International Symposium of Asian Control Association on Intelligent Robotics and Industrial Automation (IRIA), 2021, IIT Goa.
4. Panwar, A., Chauhan, A., & Arya, K. (2020). Analyzing Learning Outcomes for a Massive Online Competition through a Project-Based Learning Engagement. 2020 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON), 1246–1251. View Paper
5. Sarkar, A., & Arya, K. (2020). Teaching Marker-based Augmented Reality in a PBL Based Online Robotics Competition. 2020 IEEE 20th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT), 338–340.
6. Karthik, P. B., Kumar, K., Fernandes, V., & Arya, K. (2020). Reinforcement Learning for Altitude Hold and Path Planning in a Quadcopter. 2020 6th International Conference on Control, Automation and Robotics (ICCAR), 463–467. View Paper
7. Pocker, F., Madan, R., & Arya, K. (2020). Learning autonomous path planning and navigation of nano-drone in a PBL focused online robotics competition. EpiSTEME8.
8. Biswas, R., & Arya, K. (2020). A Decision-Support Work-book for Choosing a Sanitation Technology. International Conference on Urban Science and Engineering (ICUSE) 2020.
9. Ekatpure, R., Jadhav, S., Karia, K., & Arya, K. (2019). Musical Mimicry to Learn Audio Processing. 2019 IEEE Tenth International Conference on Technology for Education (T4E), 214–217. View Paper
10. Sabanwar, V., & Arya, K. (2019). Motivation as Basis for Building Infrastructure for Hardware MOOCs. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Education (TALE), 1–6. View Paper
11. Belapurkar, G., Chauhan, A., Panwar, A., Fernandes, V., & Arya, K. (2019). Automated Theme Allotment to Optimise Learning Outcomes in Robotic Competition. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Education (TALE), 1–6. View Paper
12. Karia, K., Bessariya, R., Lala, K., & Arya, K. (2018). Learning while Competing-3D Modeling & Design. 2018 IEEE Tenth International Conference on Technology for Education (T4E), 93–96. View Paper
13. Biswas, Rathin, Arya, K., & Deshpande, S. (2018). Root-cause behind poor public-sanitation: A case of developing country. Elsevier Urban Transition 2018, Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
14. Biswas, Rathin, & Arya, K. (2018). Addressing sanitation issues through IoT based platform. International Water Association (IWA) Reuse 2018, Phuket.
15. Biswas, R., Arya, K. & Deshpande, S., (2017) Deriving pragmatic factors behind geo-spatial variation of public sanitation relating to health: A case from a mega-city in lower-middle income developing country, American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting, AGU, 11-15 December 2017, New Orleans, United States of America. View Paper
16. Biswas, R., Punamiya, K. Arya, K. & Lala, K., (2016) Powering from waste: a study of green energy in IIT Bombay Campus, India International Science Festival (IISF) - Young Scientists Conclave (YSC), Government of India - Ministry of Science & Technology and Earth Sciences, 8-11 December 2016, CSIR National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, India
17. Krithivasan, S., Gupta, S., Shandilya, S., Arya, K., & Lala, K. (2016). Auto-Tagging for Massive Online Selection Tests: Machine Learning to the Rescue. In 2016 IEEE Eighth International Conference on Technology for Education (T4E) (pp. 204-207). IEEE. View Paper
18. Krithivasan, S., Shandilya, S., Shakya, S., Arya, K., & Lala, K. (2016). Building Inclusiveness in a PBL Based Online Robotics Competition: Challenges and Outcomes. In 2016 International Conference on Learning and Teaching in Computing and Engineering (LaTICE) (pp. 9-13). IEEE. View Paper
19. Lala, K., Krithivasan, S., & Arya, K., (2015) e-Yantra Summer Internship Program (eYSIP): a Priceless Prize for Students, Student Driven Research for Inspired Learning in Science and Technology, 16 - 17 October 2015.
20. Krithivasan, S., Shandilya, S., Lala, K., & Arya, K. (2014). Massive Project Based Learning through a Competition: Impact of and Insights from the e-Yantra Robotics Competition (eYRC--2013). In 2014 IEEE Sixth International Conference on Technology for Education (pp. 156-163). IEEE. View Paper
21. Krithivasan, S., Lala, K., Arya, K., Shandilya, S., Jain, S., Manavar, P., & Patii, S. (2014). e-yantra lab setup initiative: Sustainable knowledge creation and scalable infrastructure creation at engineering colleges. In 2014 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE) Proceedings (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
22. Krithivasan, S., Shandilya, S., Arya, K., Lala, K., Manavar, P., Patii, S., & Jain, S. (2014). Learning by competing and competing by learning: experience from the e-yantra robotics competition. In 2014 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE) Proceedings (pp. 1-8). IEEE. View Paper
1. Chatterjee, O., Waikar, A., Kumar, V., Ramakrishnan, G., & Arya, K. A Weakly Supervised Model for Solving Math word Problems
2. Biswas, R., Sabanwar, V., & Arya, K., The nexus between work and stress among young academics.
3. Sabanwar, V., Pandey, A., Biswas, R., & Arya, K., Easy or Difficult! The Art of Keeping MOOCs Challenging Yet Simple.
4. Biswas, R., VishnuRadhan, R., Arya, K., Harpude, A., Jaiswal, K. & Ramamritham, K., Low cost, environmental friendly e-sanitation infrastructure for urban agglomerations.
5. Biswas, R., Arya, S., & Arya, K., A scientific rationale-based framework to measure ‘the risk of covid-19 exposure’ through self-assessment.
6. Manjrekar, O., Biswas, R., Agrawal, A., Barandwal, N., Gupta, A., Chaudhari, P., Mishra, S., Anavardekar, K., Fernandes, V. & Arya., K, A comprehensive easy-to-use application to fight communicable disease like COVID-19.
7. Nayek, A., Vermora, P., Hruthwik, K., Dubey, A., Pandey, A., & Arya, K., Self-balancing cycle bot using reaction wheel
8. Jena, S., Ranade, G., Sharma, R., & Arya, K., Integrating Industry 4.0 in engineering education during a global pandemic: Approach and Learning Efficacy
9. Narvekar, S., Gupta, V., Atar, S., Sadananda, A., Singh, S., & Arya, K., Learning Efficacy and Effect of Scaffolding in Online Engineering Education during COVID-19 Pandemic
10. Sabanwar, V., Trimukhe, P., Gudla, A., Kamone, I., & Arya, K., The learning must go on: Our experience of keeping participants engaged in an online robotics competition during COVID-19 lockdown
11. Sarkar, A., Karia, K., Kumar, A., Furtado, A., Pandey, A., & Arya, K., Can complex skills be taught at scale using existing resources in diverse environments under pandemic conditions?